[rfn-l] Welcome to the Regional Food Network <rfn-l at scu.edu.au>

Adele Wessell Adele.Wessell at scu.edu.au
Thu Jan 16 09:22:10 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Yesterday you should have received an email letter yesterday welcoming you to the Regional Food Network mailing list. I have reposted the information below with the correct address to post to this list.

I welcome posts from you about events, publications and issues of interest related to regional food. At this stage I am moderating the list and you should not receive any spam.

Please find attached a Call for Papers for a special issue of the journal Studies in Learning, Education, Innovation and Development I am co-editing with Donna Lee Brien:

"Eating in the classroom: Food studies and food as interdisciplinary educative resource"
Full papers due (4,000-5,000 words) 31 March 2014
Issue published October 2014

Email to Adele Wessell adele.wessell at scu.edu.au<mailto:adele.wessell at scu.edu.au> Please include a brief biography (200 words max) and make sure you include your email address for reply.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best, Adele.

The correct email address for contacting the group is:

 rfn-l at scu.edu.au<mailto:rfn-l at scu.edu.au>