[rfn-l] Call for Papers: Agri-Food Research Network

Adele Wessell Adele.Wessell at scu.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 11:28:21 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The XXI Meeting of the Agri-Food Research Network will be held from 24-26 November 2014. The Conference will be hosted by the University of Sydney through the Food, People & Planet Research Node of the Sydney Environment Institute. The Conference will be held at the National Indigenous Centre of Excellence in Redfern, close to the main University of Sydney campus. It will be preceded by a Field Trip program, details of which will be announced later in the year. For future reference, please visit Sydney's Conference webpage<http://sydney.edu.au/environment-institute/events/agrifood-xxi-food-planet-people/>.

The conference follows our own Regional Food and Cultures Network Conference in Byron Bay 16-18 November. Call for Papers for this conference attached. More information can be found at: http://scu.edu.au/regionalfoodconference/.

I hope to see some of you at the 'Food on our minds' seminar today, Monday 7th July 1-3pm (Video linked from SCU Coffs Harbour A1.20; Lismore R1.06; Beachside A3.16). The theme today is 'Marine, fisheries and food'. Phil Hawward, Kirsten Benkendorff and Jeff Guy will all be presenting.

Best, Adele.