[rfn-l] Call for Papers: Regional Food Cultures and Networks Conference

Maree Walo Maree.Walo at scu.edu.au
Tue Jul 8 13:16:02 EST 2014

Hi Adele

I am now back from my leave - a well deserved rest. Sorry that I have not been able to assist to date with any of the conference plans but was tied up in a big way with UG andPG course changes before I went on leave. As you know we now have the merger to deal with (to be ready for S1 2015) and both Erica and myself are integral also to that process, so not sure how I can help you out at this stage.

Also, note on the website there is no indication of the venue for the Bbay conference - maybe you have a good reason for not including at this stage?

Maybe we could all  meet for a coffee soon?

Regards
Maree

Maree Walo
Director, Academic Programs
Course Coordinator, STHM Master and Undergraduate Programs
Tel : 02 6620 3921 Mobile 0404039162
Email: maree.walo at scu.edu.au

School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157 Lismore NSW 2480
Web Address : http://www.scu.edu.au/tourism