[rfn-l] Please join us - Regional Food Network online community

Ben Roche Ben.Roche at scu.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 11:38:13 EST 2014

Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the new RFN community is now live! We have created the online community to enable greater exchange, dialogue and connection within the Network as it starts to grow.

The RFN community is a purpose built platform where you can:

*         Share resources

*         Contribute to conversations

*         Contact members to explore collaboration

*         Post some interesting news on what you are up to!

We will officially announce the new online community at the conference next week.

Please sign up here: http://regionalfoodnetwork.ning.com/

Regards,
Ben

On behalf of the RFN Steering Committee

Ben Roche
Head of Sustainability, Partnerships and Community Engagement (SPaCE)
Southern Cross University | (02) 6620 3150 | 0423 652 233 | scu.edu.au/space