[rfn-l] Food for Thought Forum - 11 & 12 August 2016

Adele Wessell Adele.Wessell at scu.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 10:22:59 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'd like to bring to your attention a local food event that we have organised in conjunction with a national food hubs conference to be held in Bendigo next month.

We have just finalised the program and I would like to encourage you and interested colleagues to attend this event on 11 & 12 August at the Mantra, Kingscliff. There's a solid line up of national and international speakers as well as a number of interesting field trips, opportunities to workshop ideas, network and enjoy a dinner based on our local produce. The program is attached for your information.

This is a great opportunity to share your local food experiences and learn from a number of successful food businesses and network with others interested in local food initiatives.

You can register for the event by following the link here: http://www.tweed.nsw.gov.au/FoodForThought
Online registrations close on 5 August.

Please feel free to share this email with your networks and feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more about the event.

Kind regards
________________________________
Eli SzandalaM.Env.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.) | Program Leader - Sustainable Agriculture|
Community and Natural Resources | Natural Resource Management

[cid:image001.png at 01D1E1CF.0BB13DE0]

p (02) 6670 2599 | m 0437 497 232 | f (02) 6670 2429 | e eszandala at tweed.nsw.gov.au<mailto:eszandala at tweed.nsw.gov.au>| w www.tweed.nsw.gov.au
Civic and Cultural Centre Tumbulgum Road Murwillumbah NSW 2484 | PO Box 816 Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Customer Service: (02) 6670 2400 or 1300 292 872      ABN: 90 178 732 496
Our values: transparency | customer focus | fairness | reliability | progressiveness | value for money | collaboration
Please consider the environment before printing this email. One tonne of paper is equivalent to 13 trees and 30 kL of water
[cid:image002.png at 01D1E1CF.0BB13DE0]

All official correspondence requiring a formal written response should be addressed to the General Manager, PO Box 816, Murwillumbah, 2484; or emailed to tsc at tweed.nsw.gov.au<mailto:tsc at tweed.nsw.gov.au>; or faxed to 02 6670 2429.
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and must only be used by the intended recipient(s) for the purpose(s) for which it has been sent. It may also be legally privileged and/or subject to copyright.
If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of or reliance on this email (or any attachment) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please promptly notify the sender by return email and then delete all copies of this email (and any attachments).
If you forward or otherwise distribute this email (or any attachment) you may be personally liable for a breach of confidentiality, an infringement of copyright, defamation or other legal liability.
Any opinions, views or conclusions expressed in this email (or any attachment) are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the official position of the Council.

This e-mail may contain an e-Letter attachment.  A digital message is deemed to have been delivered, opened, viewed, presented and provisioned to a customer when the digital message is accessible by the customer to whom it was sent.  If an original hard copy of the message is required, please reply to this message requesting a hard copy.
www.tweed.nsw.gov.au<http://www.tweed.nsw.gov.au/>

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System