[rfn-l] Day trip to Buderim Urban Food Streets

Adele Wessell Adele.Wessell at scu.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 12:56:02 AEDT 2016

Wow that sounds great. Unfortunately I'll be away, but do you want to share it on the rfn email?
<rfn-l at scu.edu.au>
Hope it goes well.
Adele.

From: Kerry & Paris <parkerinoz at gmail.com<mailto:parkerinoz at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 16 November 2016 12:43 pm
To: Gibson/Hatziicolaou <parkerinoz at gmail.com<mailto:parkerinoz at gmail.com>>
Subject: Day trip to Buderim Urban Food Streets

Hi folks,
I'm writing to let you know about Lismore Urban Agriculture's upcoming day trip to a wonderful neighbourhood food garden in Buderim, comprising 11 streets and approximately 200 homes. Known as "Buderim Urban Food Street<http://www.urbanfoodstreet.com/q-a/>" this project has been going strong for 6 years and provides a sustainable and successful model for growing food and community in an urban environment.

As we've been in contact with you about various sustainability events, we thought you might be particularly interested in this one!

The day trip is on Monday 28 November.  As Buderim is about 3 hours drive from Lismore, we're hiring a mini van for the day so everyone can chat on the trip.  It will be a big day given the distance to cover, but we hope you can make it.

The details are all on the attached poster.  A cost of $20 will cover van hire and fuel.  We'll need to know if you'd like to book a seat by Monday 21 November.  Seats are limited, so get in quickly!

Please pass this email and flyer on to anyone you also think might be interested.
Warm regards
Kerry Gibson
0420 640 411