[rfn-l] Opportunity to be included in the Northern Rivers Food & Beverage Handbook

Adele Wessell Adele.Wessell at scu.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 14:28:01 AEST 2017

Dear Colleagues
For Northern Rivers locals: an opportunity to be in a food and beverage handbook. Please see the information attached and email below:

From: Tina Irish <Tina.Irish at lismore.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Tuesday, 5 September 2017 2:15 pm
Subject: Exciting Opportunity to be included in the Northern Rivers Food & Beverage Handbook

Dear Northern Rivers local food/beverage producer!

An exciting opportunity exists for all our local food and beverage producers (growers and manufacturers) to be included in a regional food and beverage industry handbook. This booklet is applicable to food and beverage producers across the Northern Rivers including the Shires of Tweed, Byron, Ballina, Lismore, Kyogle, Clarence and Richmond.

There is no fee for inclusion however please note the specific criteria below that must be met.
If you:

Grow food, or food products locally within the Northern Rivers or,

Manufacture a food or beverage product within the Northern Rivers, sourcing local ingredients where possible and,

If you are producing or growing a superior food or beverage product, backed by a quality brand image with the capability to deliver to your market

... then we invite you to be a part of this initiative by showcasing your business in this publication.

Please refer to the attached letter for full details and contact the manager of the publication before Friday 15th September.

So that our region can capitalise on this opportunity, I urge you to forward this information to your networks.

Regards, Tina

Tina Irish |Manager Economic Development | Lismore City Council
T: 02 6625 0458 | M: 0427 003 645  |  F: 02 6625 0421 | PO Box 23A, Lismore NSW 2480 | www.lismore.nsw.gov.au<http://www.lismore.nsw.gov.au/>
Lismore City Council acknowledges the people of the Bundjalung nation, traditional custodians of the land on which we work.
Check out the investment and business opportunities in The Lismore Prospectus<http://mailer.lismore.nsw.gov.au/l/IjA1xXVphQTRIad0NOK892Wg/UhWEJ2qOtUazWUYxH892xuIQ/DoFvZ4bjmdfFrK892iaoqfyg> online

[pen for business]

Subscribe to our Business News at www.lismore.nsw.gov.au<http://www.lismore.nsw.gov.au>

This email is intended for the named recipient only. The information it contains may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of this email, disclose its contents to any other party or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message.